The classes are run by Smriti Agarwal ( IIT Roorkee alumna) who is having 14 years of experience in competitive coaching having taught thousands of students over the years. She is having specialisation in organic chemistry. Earlier, She has worked in Aakash, FIITJEE & Kota tutorials where she was rated best faculty consistently.
Smriti Chemistry classes was conceptualised in year 2011 out of passion for teaching in innovative yet most simplest way. The idea is to make students interested in the subject so that they can grasp the underlying concepts rather than cramming.
The objective of Smriti Chemistry Classes is to make students understand the fundamentals and conceptual aspects of every topic, with excellent sets of problems to supplement the understanding. As IIT-JEE & NEET requires the holistic approach in both theory and problem solving, for every chapter, a sound knowledge of the theory is imparted and then a plethora of problems of numerous types and varying toughness are solved, which ensures that the student knows all the nuances and techniques of problem-solving.
- Both school & competitive level test
- Separate Test sessions focusing on weak areas of students
- IITJEE & NEET worksheets discussed in the class
- Separate Doubt removal sessions
- Revision Sessions
- Optimal batch size for Personalised attention on each student
- Innovative teaching techniques
- Students from all reputed schools of Gurgaon inciting the competitive spirit